- Developer breaks ground for construction
- Planning Board approved revised site plans; easement agreement approved
- First round of building permit applications submitted to Township
- Township Council approves settlement between Mill Creek (developer) and neighbor Chemtrade, which allows development plans to move forward.
- Redeveloper, Township and Chemtrade negotiating Settlement Agt., Redevelopment Plan amendments, Redevelopment Agt. amendments, Financial Agt. amendments and Emergency Easement Agt.
- Includes certain site plan changes to Redevelopment Project.
- Working through Easement Agreement
|Winter 2019/2020 |
- Chemtrade files lawsuit against Township and Planning Board for approval of Mill Creek.
- Township encourages settlement talks between entities and negotiates approval of terms.
- Tentative Approval for Planning Board Resolution
- Planning Board Approval
- Signed TWA
- Received consistency determination; tentatively scheduled to go before the Planning Board in September for approval
- Need to submit to DEP for Sanitary sewer extension
- Limited demolition to complete
- Developer anticipates starting construction in fall 2019, upon receipt of development approvals
- Estimated timeframe for project completion is Q4 2021
- Area in Need of Redevelopment Plan approved
- Executed Redevelopment Agreement
- Executed purchase and sale agreement
- Executed Financial Agreement
- Planning Board approval