COVID-19 Local Business & Restaurant Directory
Berkeley Heights COVID-19 Local Business & Restaurant Directories
Per Governor Murphy’s Executive Order No 107 effective March 21, only businesses deemed "essential" may remain open. In Berkeley Heights, here are the local businesses that REMAIN OPEN and those that are doing business online AND the local restaurants that are offering Delivery and Take Out.
As of March 21, Governor Phil Murphy issued Executive Order No. 107, directing all residents to stay at home until further notice. The order provides for certain exceptions, such as obtaining essential goods or services, seeking medical attention, visiting family or close friends, reporting to work, or engaging in outdoor activities.
Governor Murphy’s Executive Order further directs the closure of all non-essential retail businesses to the public, with the exceptions of:
- Grocery stores, farmer’s markets and farms that sell directly to customers, and other food stores, including retailers that offer a varied assortment of foods comparable to what exists at a grocery store;
- Pharmacies and medical marijuana dispensaries;
- Medical supply stores;
- Gas stations;
- Convenience stores;
- Ancillary stores within healthcare facilities;
- Hardware and home improvement stores;
- Banks and other financial institutions;
- Laundromats and dry-cleaning services;
- Stores that principally sell supplies for children under five years;
- Pet stores;
- Liquor stores;
- Car dealerships, but only for auto maintenance and repair, and auto mechanics;
- Printing and office supply shops;
- Mail and delivery stores.
Have an update? Don’t see your business? We want to fix that quickly! Please email: BHCommunications@bhtwp.com
Please SHOP LOCAL!
This Directory is the result of a collaborative effort by the Downtown Beautification Committee working with the Township Business Administrator, the BH Communications Committee, Berkeley Heights Business & Civic and the Winter Walk Committee. We’re all #InThisTogether.