Issue Reporting & Fees

Issue Reporting

The Berkeley Heights Recreation Commission, Recreation Department, the Board of Education, and Department of Public Works encourage anyone to report issues at a field including, but not limited to:

  • brush or debris on or around field
  • vandalism
  • grass cutting
  • lines not painted
  • any issue you feel could impact the safety of the children, coaches, or parents

How to Report

Email Field Issue and if possible, please include a picture of the issue.


  • In-Town Organizations: $10 per participant per season
  • Out-of-Town Organizations: $50 per game or $10 per camper (Camps)