During the Conference Session of the May 4th Council Meeting Keenan Hughes, the Township's Planner, reviewed the new marijuana legislation. He provided a breakdown of the implications to the Township and outlined the options for regulation available to the Township.
He took an in-depth look at
- Implications of Marijuana Legislation
- Options for Action by August 21st
- Types of Licensed Cannabis Businesses
- Regulating Cannabis Businesses: Options
- Zoning Considerations
- Potential Benefits
- Opt-in / Opt-out: 3 Choices
View the complete presentation by clicking the image below.