Union County will hold a mobile paper shredding event at Town Hall on Saturday, May 13, from 9 am to 1 pm. Town Hall is located at 29 Park Avenue.
All materials should be brought in paper bags if possible. If the truck reaches capacity before 1 pm, the shredding program will end at that time. So be sure to get here early! Previously shredded paper will not be accepted.
Rules to Remember
- Shredding Program will end prior to 1 pm in the event the shredding truck(s) reaches capacity.
- In an effort to accommodate all those wishing to participate, there is a limit of 4 bags or boxes per car weighing no more than 10lbs. each.
- Material should be brought in Paper Bags whenever possible (not leaf bags)
- PLEASE DO NOT BRING SHREDDED PAPER • NO WET PAPER
- This event is garbage-free: boxes and plastic bags will be returned
- Limit papers to confidential / sensitive materials only
Union County Residents Only • Please No Businesses
Please download the Union County Recycle Coach app for reminders about similar upcoming recycling events in your area.