The Mayor & Township Council will hold a formal adoption meeting on Tuesday, June 13 at 7 pm in the Berkeley Room at the Municipal Complex, 29 Park Ave. Members of Council, Mayor Devanney, Administration staff and the Township's finance firm will be participating in person for this meeting. Members of the public who are not able to attend the meeting in person will be able to comment by email to email@example.com or by writing letter to Township Clerk, 29 Park Ave, Berkeley Heights NJ 07922. Comments must be received by the Township Clerk by 4:00 PM on the date of the meeting. The meeting ID for attending the meeting via Zoom is http://zoom.us/s/3575747364 (if you need to enter the meeting ID, it is: 357-574-7364). Please note that you now need a passcode; the passcode is 360071. You will no longer have to wait in the Waiting Room to be admitted to the meeting. Residents will be able to watch the meeting via Zoom but to ask questions, must attend in person or send questions in writing ahead of time following the above-mentioned procedures.
Agenda items include:
- Adoption of the amended vacant property ordinance
- Resolution appointing Juan Uribe to the position of Chief Financial Officer and Qualified Purchasing Agent
- Resolution taking $15,000 into the budget from a state grant to treat for the Spotted Lanternfly
- Resolution renewing ABC licenses
- Resolution hiring Neglia Engineering to oversee the 2023 road paving projects
- Resolution authorizing a redevelopment study of the property at 311 Springfield Avenue
- Resolution to award a professional services contract to HFA to provide short-term consulting assistance to the new Township CFO
View the entire June 13, 2023 Council agenda and additions here.