Every two seconds, someone in the US needs blood. The Berkeley Heights Volunteer Rescue Squad (BHVRS) will be hosting a blood drive on Monday, July 31 from 10:00 am to 3:00 pm and Friday, September 22, from 10:300 am to 3:00 pm. Donors are needed! Sign up to give blood here: redcross.org/blood.
The event will be run by the American Red Cross and will be held at the BHVRS, 378 Snyder Avenue, Berkeley Heights.
Why donate blood, you may ask? Well,
- It feels GREAT to donate!
- You get free treats and juice or water and this month get an exclusive Red Cross knit beanie!
- Most of us can spare a pint of blood, yet there’s still not enough blood to go around
- It only takes about an hour!
- You will be someone’s Hero – just 1 pint of your blood can save 3 other lives
So don’t delay! To schedule an appointment visit RedCrossBlood.org and enter sponsor code "BerkeleyHeights" or call 1-800-RED-CROSS. Sign up too for the next blood drive at BHVRS on Dec 21.
BHVRS – we’re always here to help you, 365 days/year, 24/7! Visit BHVRS.org